Last Updated November 7, 2015:
Our Commitment to Privacy
What kind of personal information does VERSE 9 collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or credit card number when you visit our website or one of our stores, place an order online or by phone, make an in-store purchase, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone and in our stores.
How does VERSE 9 use my personal information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- - To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- - To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- - To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- - To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- - To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- - To enhance your shopping experience in our stores, through our catalog or online
- - To analyze trends and statistics
- - To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- - To contact you if necessary
- - To facilitate social sharing functionality
Does VERSE 9 share my personal information?
VERSE 9 does not share any personal information with any 3rd parties.
How do I access or change my personal information?
You can ask us to update your personal information by contacting us as described in the section below entitled, "How do I contact you?" Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 days for your email request.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
VERSE 9 wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, from one or more of our brands, you can let us know by contacting our customer service as described in the section below entitled, "How do I contact you?"
Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from the VERSE 9 brand. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from VERSE 9. If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by signing up when you visit our website or by contacting customer service.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
How does VERSE 9 protect kids' privacy?
VERSE 9 is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request or collect personal information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children. If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Third Party Ads
We currently do not support 3rd party ads on our website.
Other Information We Collect
What is "phishing"?
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information such as your user name or password, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information through email.
What about links to other websites?
How do I contact you?
- - We will never share your information with 3rd parties.
- - We may share your information when we team up with another company to jointly offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- - We may share your information to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of VERSE 9 or others.
VERSE 9 Corporation
3645 Marketplace Blvd
Eastpoint, GA 30344
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We take precautions, including the use of encryption technologies and authentication tools, to protect the security of your personal information and to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.